06/04/2015

#poem #poetry #amwriting #sketchbook #racist

today I was pulled up short
by a white woman and a black man holding hands

what interested me
was that their hands swung on every fourth step

and I thought I would write a poem about love -

but then I remembered a study reported on MSNBC
that PROVED this sort of innocent affection was RACIST
as it is disrespecting black women -
DEATH IN VENICE

so I pulled on my jackboots
and angrily denounced them
before marching into moscow - - - - - usa -
rubblizing the place
before realizing my common core geography was lacking
    and checking the planned parenthood guidebook
I noticed that she was probably too old to breed
so it didn't matter
thank stopes for the georgia guidestones

so I allowed them to look in the bike shop window
without harassment

No comments:

Post a Comment