19/04/2015

#poem #poetry #amwriting #micropoetry

I've been scribbling again...

Poems in 140 characters or less...

....

 it's odd how the dull
- always have certificates
and complain about being provoked
- thank god for the world of bland art

....

the real problem with criticism
is that critics so rarely heed
                                 the feedback

....

if men had babies
they'd have to be small

...

my kids think chips taste better
   when you hold them up
      to sizzle in the sun
and I agree
   because i get to eat more

...

the potted narcissus lay collapsed
on the four o clock pavement table
amid the crumbs and spilled tea
in passing I stood it up
 we loved me

....

my son was insistent
that the picture would be better
with him in it - he was right
....

 on the moorland sea -
in among the heather
  we hold our breath
  to dive and swim

....

- up and down
the sunglasses
follow the clouds

....

horse chestnut leaves
   limp as the wings
      of a crane fly
         drowned in an egg cup
....

peace:)



The Blue Book

No comments:

Post a Comment