02/04/2015

#poem #poetry #amwriting #micropoetry

I've been scribbling again...

Poems in 140 characters or less...

....

 it's unfair to name the bird
which sang this morning
 one doesn't ask buskers
 and one shouldn't have favourites
 but thank you

 .....

 burnt nutty lace bubbled
you eat around
until resisting no more
you half the yolk
it falls like excitement
of a thrice checked raffle ticket

.....

 it is not the whip of the cane which stings
but the act of bending over the desk
to face those
         who should have been impressed

....

 I was given whiskey the night my grandma died
to get me drunk and sleepy
so as not to see my mother cry

.....

 it's inconsiderate of jesus to die
in the middle of the school holidays
where am I to find the energy for church
after woods, swimming, picn....

....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment