12/04/2015

#poem #poetry #amwriting #micropoetry

I've been scribbling again...

Poems in 140 characters or less...


....


there must be more
more than the choice at the election
no matter how fucked up I get
I never sink as low as the choice on offer


....


These days I adopt the arsene wenger position
pile on the duvets
and hope to finish in the top four


....


pass the valium
I can't stand it
from the depths of despair
to kissing the missus
god I love the #championship


.....


bradley johnson
let me be your beard
let me feel the power
   of your feared
      left foot
and if we get up
do please pass to a teammate


....


I was bed this morning
and trying to straighten my left leg
my plan was to offer myself to alex neil
but I got a better offer from helix


.....


a small boy
at football
sitting on the terrace step
during dull games
he'd look up skirts
- that stitching on tights is scary


....


dusty geraniums
bend towards the nylon net
majolica saucer
holds the water
to keep the roots wet


....


grass
- more grey than green -
tufted through
guide-stones for paths
unbeaten


....


peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment