01/04/2015

#poem #poetry #amwriting #micropoetry

I've been scribbling again...

Poems in 140 characters or less...

....

barometric butter
tells me to stock up on fat
accept holy bread or lay it on thick

.....

 what is this fear of mirth
 if not fear of life
and is this fear of people
 just a love of strife

....

 he quickest way to lose you mojo
 is to try and compete with others
- do your best - and you'll win
.....

 poets aren't as delicate as the cliche
 we don't mind
we don't care
and the good ones well...
they just try and improve

....

 I met myself as a child today
 told him not to smoke or drink
 that the millennium was a number
 he didn't listen nor did I

....

 don't sing the 23rd psalm
was the instruction in north end yard t
hey've enough on their plate with the funeral
without being reminded of god

.....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment