16/03/2016

#poem #poetry #amwriting #sketchbook late night poetry

Ok, while I'm waiting shall I masturbate now....
or after... come on... come on...
Oh yes.... hello....
first time poet, long time reader
... hello... uh yes...
I just wanted to make sure you could read this....
Oh you can... great...

Yes, well I found it really interesting that you mentioned daffodils
and I was wondering... and this is more a question for your guest....
if you ever thought them over-rated? at all.
I mean, just because it is spring,
and I have never written a poem before,
and don't really know if I can... or want to...
but you know if I was to take up painting...
I wouldn't start with the Mona Lisa...
I might just start with a window sill or shelf... or a box room...
you know, just to get a feel for the brush.

Hello.... can you hear me,,,
Yes, well I know this isn't the topic of poem,
but do you think mother nature hates us?
I mean, all these people who go missing, and have cell phones...
I think you call them mobiles....
well I can never... you now... it never let's me turn the GPS off...
so I don't know how people can go missing,
and certainly not starve... ok perhaps if they are in the wilds...
but everywhere else... not so...
why they only have to give their GPS
and they can get pizza delivered.
So there must be something else going on,
and I think it is mother nature.
She clearly hates us.
Why else is always raining on school run?

What? You want me to what? as a question to the guest?...
What guest?... I thought I was writing a poem here....
waxing lyrical, you might say...
Ok... uh.... you've stumped me now...
Oh yes daffodils....
Why does no one ever write a poem about... say...
the orbs of light in the woods...
I see them all the time where I live
when I'm out wandering lonely as a cloud... bang... there they are...
and the shimmering silver mirror of dimensional travel....
And yet I never read a single poem about that.
I mean.... I ask you.... and I'm not using divisive rhetoric here....
or hateful.... but of course you don't have the right to not be offended....
I mean....

Yeah, why can't I turn off my phone?

And I'll take my answer off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment